Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 2, 2013

February Finished

If, like me, you were doing our February Flush Challenge  then I dare say you were glad to see the 1st day of March arrive!

It was 'wee for free' day!

I want to say a big thank you to all those individuals and businesses who have taken part so far.  I know many of you are still going and doing a Lenten challenge - so keep up the good work guys.

So far I have had a few amounts handed to me.  This has been brilliant but we are still a long way off our target.  So if you have any outstanding collections for the February Flush challenge, you can track me down and hand them to me, or contact me via email at natashas-africa@gmail.com to find out more details about paying your money in.

We need a massive push in March to make sure we reach or even exceed our target.

So watch this space for a few other fundraisers, in the coming weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment