Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Time flies

Doesn’t time fly?  I mean I knew it had been a while since I last updated the blog but I was shocked to see the last post was October 2014!!!! 

 

Life sometimes runs away with me and days soon become weeks and then weeks become months. Life just happens. 

 

The blog sadly took a back seat for a while.  

 

The thing is, even though the blog hasn’t been updated doesn’t mean I haven’t been writing down some thoughts, feelings and opinions on things over the past 8 months.  I have even gone as far as typing them out into blog articles but for some reason the time never seemed to happen to actually upload them on the blog and press the publish button.

 

I wish I could tell you there was a reason but there isn’t.  It really was a case of time running away with me.

 

So now I’m re-charged and ready to start getting those blogs up and running again.

 

I mean, we even missed a Christmas!  (Well we certainly didn’t miss Christmas but you know what I mean, it never appeared here.)  So as well as filling you in on all our goings on, I’ll also add those blog articles that have been lying around for the past few months.  

 

I think I need to be a little more proactive in scheduling in the blogging dates, so here goes…….first blog in a while, coming soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment