Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 27, 2017

Swansea City Football Fans Fundraiser

Firstly I have to start by saying a massive thank you to Kate Rees and the whole of Swansea City Football Club for kindly donating this wonderful prize that we have to raffle!

A signed football from all the team!



It has been kindly donated to help us raise funds for our activities while we're in Uganda.  Football is such a big thing in Uganda too, with many of the young people supporting premier league teams.  Seems quite fitting that we get to raffle off this premier league team football and support the young people in Uganda who are massive football fans.

So how do you get to be in with a chance of winning this ball?  Simply buy a raffle ticket strip.  It's £1 a strip.  Every penny will go towards our work in Uganda.  Any excess money will be donated to Cornerstone Uganda, the charity that is close to our heart as they work with the young people post 18, when most charities turn their backs on young people.


Lutaaya is looking at all the signatures on the ball.  I have a funny feeling she'll be buying some tickets herself.  If you live local to me, just ask me for tickets when you see me, or drop me an email at natashas.africa@gmail.com or on facebook.  If you live further afield, let me know via email or facebook and I'll send you my paypal details and give you a photo of your tickets so you know what numbers to look out for on the draw night.  The draw will take place on Friday 23rd June 2017 around 19:00 BST and will be live on facebook with an update on here shortly afterwards.  So you have a few weeks to get your tickets.  The more the buy, the more chances you get!


No comments:

Post a Comment