Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 21, 2013

The birthday girl!

Last weekend saw my baby turn 12!!!
 
12 years old!
The birthday girl

We love cupcakes so these one direction cakes were my girly's request

 This year Lutaaya asked for a 'Harry from One Direction Cake'.  I took on the challenge this year and decided we would make this years birthday cake.  Not bad if I say so myself and it tasted delicious!


Happy birthday gorgeous girl xxx

Quite an impressive candle added to our cake, although I did think it took my hand off as it lit

 
The birthday party request this year - bowling with friends and then a sleepover!
 
 


 
This girly loves company, so any excuse for a houseful and she's there!  She LOVED every second of having 5 friends stay the night.  The overall birthday being described as 'perfect'! 
 
Thank you to everyone for her gifts, cards and kind wishes. 

1 comment:

  1. I wish that your day was filled with fun, laughter and merriment. I wish that on your special day, you got to receive to warmth of the love of your family and friends.I'm certain you had a rocking day. Stay blessed Lutaaya, Natasha and family. Dorcas London.

    ReplyDelete