Total Pageviews

Monday, November 15, 2010

Treats & Friends

After 7 years of early mornings, think this speaks for itself!
 Another first time treat!  You would not believe the mess she ended up in, as she had no understanding that the ice cream would melt.  So cute though.
We bought some play-doh at the supermarket and there are some new arrivals at the guest house.  Two little children being adopted too, with their Mommy.  Lutaaya Deborah and Benjamin have hit it off and are best buddys.  The play-doh, the TV and the cat, home sweet home.


Hopefully not much longer til Lutaaya Deborah gets to settle in her own house and meet her very own kitty.  At least the prepararation has begun and she no longer fears the cat as much as she did when we arrived.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Natasha,
    I am a friend of Natalie's from uni, and she told me about your blog and what you are up to. I think its amazing, and i am so happy to hear that you are able to be legal guardian of Lutaaya Deborah. What a journey you have been on!
    congratulations.

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah. I thought I'd replied but must have thought I had when I hadn't sorry! It's mad out here with one thing and another. Updated the blog now though and will continue to do so, so keep reading for our updates xx

    ReplyDelete