Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year and a new way for us!

New Year is always a time to reflect on the past year and look to the future of the year that awaits us.  And didn't I have some reflections on 2010!  The main thing to be thankful for, obviously is getting my little girl.  It feels like she's been here for a long time and I can't wait to share all the new experiences 2011 will hold for us as a family.

New Year's Eve, we decided to hold a get together in our house.  Lutaaya loves a party!  She loves having people around.  I'm guessing it's all down to the fact she lived in the company of around 30 other people for the last 7 years of her life and now it's just her and me.  So party planned and our closest friends and family came to see in the New Year with us.  Lutaaya did a great job in staying up too.  There was no way she was going to miss out on the action.  She did a cracking impersonation of Will-I-am too!  Laughs all round.


So 2010 had lots of trying times where I was tested to the limits, but the main outcome was the best ever!  I got my girl.  In 2011 I will continue to thank God for this blessing in my life and als pray for every step Lutaaya takes in  her life journey.  I'm sure there will be many ups and downs, but at the moment we feel totally showered in prayers and my little girl has been welcomed into our community 100%

So I'll leave you with some photos of our New Year's Eve time together with the ones we love.








No comments:

Post a Comment